Adobe Print & Pattern Workshop
Using Photoshop & Illustrator to create Print Repeats and Colourways
Print & Pattern Workshop - 24th March 2021 - 10 am – 1 pm (Danish time)
We are excited to announce that industry leading specialists W4D will be delivering 2 top class Adobe online workshops in March.
W4D, established in 2005, specialise in delivering Adobe tips and tricks workshops to 1000’s of designers in the UK, specifically in the fashion, retail and home sector.
In the 2 sessions they will show useful shortcuts and time saving techniques, all aimed to speed up the design process. These initial 2 seminars are aimed for designers at all levels.
(Both workshops will run online via Zoom Business)
- Preparing motifs to use in your print
- Using tools to efficiently cut out items
- Simple colour changes
- Making a quick repeat from abstract artwork
- Making Textile textures repeat correctly
- Using the pattern repeat tool
- Introduction to the Appearance Panel
- Layering Texture
- Rotating and resizing
- Recolouring Illustrator Artworks
- Using Photoshop items in your Illustrator artwork
Get two Adobe workshops in a package for a better price - Save DKK 400,-
+ Adobe Creative Cloud Workshop
Expanding the Design World using Adobe Creative Cloud
Select the extra workshop here in the box above.